14.3.07

A beautiful evening and results are out

Me at Vivocity


At Vivo City

A beautiful sunset
Sunset
This photo was taken about a week ago. I was returning from VC meeting and I noticed the very vibrant and wonderful colours of the sky. The colour of that evening sky was very nice. So, I hurried to home, took my cam and went downstairs hurriedly, went around my house and took many pictures. This is one of those shots.

Let's go back to today. I woke up late this morning because I was watching Manchester United Vs Europe XI match at around 4 am. I only watched first half and went back to sleep again as the match was very boring. Most of the players didn't play with their full strength. It may be because of a friendly match. Man Utd won 4-3.

When I woke up, I felt a bit dizzy and sleepy. At around noon, I was reading the SMS that I received after April Sem which informed me about the exam results. I received that message one day before the actual date for releasing the results. So, I was hoping I could get my results today. Then, around 12 plus, Ryan called me and informed me that results could be viewed at TP website.
I felt very excited to know my results because I was worried for WDS and IISO. But, my results were very good. I got distinctions in 6 subjects and B+ for CMSK3. I felt very happy and informed dad and mom and called my grandparents... They all were happy with my results.
I should continue studying hard for the coming semester in which the work load will be heavier than Year 1.

No comments: