26.2.08

Sleep @ Library

Today was a banal day. Woke up late at around 9:30 am. Sleep for awhile again after that.
Went to school for helping out in "Podcasting Workshop" for secondary school students which was conducted by Dr. Eng. Supposed to meet with Lokman at around 12:30. So I reached at around the time. But when I contact he said he will be late a bit. So went to library to browse some music CDs. Borrowed 5 CDs to listen during holidays. Then Ryan called me and met him at level 3 library. Chatted with him for a while and went to concourse to meet with Gina and Lokman. Concourse was crowded with many students studying for the exams. Luckily, I, (we, the year 2.2 students from Diploma in IT) no need to sit for exam because of block teaching system. So, got 1 more week of holidays. Missed those times, when I studied together with my classmates at library before exams.

Gina reached first and I got to know about today's procedures from her. We went down to ITAS after Lokman reached to eat. Talked about our plans for the upcoming C133 class Chalet on 19 and 20 March. Gina got some secret plans. Haha. Can't wait for the chalet.

Then the workshop started at around 3pm. I got to know about the recording and editing and mixing of voice and songs using freeware called Audacity. Then also learnt about the "Subscribe" function of podcasts which is linked to iTunes. Dr. Eng showed example of podcasts from mrbrownshow.com and podcast.sg.

Then the students did hands-on lab on how to record their voices and mixing background audio.

The workshop ended at around 6 pm.

Went to library to read some IT and photography magazines at level 4. I fall a short sleep while I was sitting on red, comfy sofas there. Then, when I woke up, I got the idea of taking some shots. Today, I never brought my 400D, because it is bulky and can't fit into my backpack which contained laptop. I just brought my compact Sony point-and-shoot. The followings are the selected shots that I had taken. Tried blurred focus to portray just-wake-up-from-sleep effect.

#1
Sleep @ Library 1

#2
Sleep @ Library 2

#3
Sleep @ Library 3





No comments: