22.11.06

Updated 22 Nov Wednesday

Haven't update my blog for 2 weeks. I have been busy attending school these days.

No time to update my blog. Today, I update...

This Friday, I'll be event photographer for TP Talent Quest. It will be my very first time shooting an event and I feel a bit worry and nervous because I don't have any experience for shooting events. Luckily, I will be accompanied by a senior photographer from TPVC, so i think i will gain much experience from her.

Last Week, I thought about shooting one photo a day and upload to my blog. It have been a very long time since I last shoot a well composed photo. So I think if I not shoot regularly, my skill will become lower. I just dissapointed about my simple point-and-shoot camera because it don't have functions and optical zoom like DSLRs... I eager to get a DSLR but it was quite expensive so now I try to shoot photos using my current cam...


A Photo A Day(photo 1)

No comments: