16.2.07

Assignments are Over!!!

Today is last school day of this semester. Today, there is IISO Presentation. I needed to wear formal for presentation. I needed to carry the IISO model from my home to school. Luckly the bus was not crowded this morning and I managed to get a seat on bus so I didn't face any problem carry the model.

Today, teacher, Mr Mark cancelled the tutorial and he wished all of us to do well in our studies. Although he taught our class a few weeks, he is a good teacher who I seem is very friendly and active.

CMATHS tutorial was over as normal. Then me, Arun, Ben, Bernard, and Sam went to IISO lab to finalize our model.

At 3pm, presentation time came. Before presentation, I was afraid to present but the presentation went well. Teacher took photo of each student and group. We also took group photo with teacher. In the classroom, I also took some photos with my friends. Stupid of me that I forget to bring my camera today. I could not take high resolution photos with friends.

Finally, today all the lessons ended. 4 days of exam ahead.. I must study...

No comments: