22.2.07

Exams draw closer

EXAMs!!! Exams! Three days towards the exam. Busy studying/revising lessons these days. I must try to gain comfidence in my study for the exam. Haven't shot photos these days. Will learn about B/W photography after exam.

Results of Vista Photo Contest were out yesterday. I couldn't manage to win any prize. I realize that there are many things to learn about photography and how to get a perfect photo. Missed the prize of Windows Vista and Office 2007. May be my photos were not according to the theme of the competition. Congratulations to the winners! Most of the award-winning photos are very nice and interesting.

Last week, tried to upload my photos on Flickr. It is a nice website to store and share photos. Previously, I just use the photo upload tool of Blogger and I found that it is difficult to get collection of all the uploaded photos. So, I changed to Flickr. I just need to use my Yahoo! account to create a new account and it is very fast and easy to upload photo there.

Visit and view my blogged photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/photographyo



No comments: