2.10.07

Sunset @ TP

Sunset scenes in TP are very spectacular and beautiful sometimes. With the backdrop of Bedok Reservoir, the evening sun rays and sometimes cloud patterns paint a perfect picture. But all time time, I never had my camera with me and didn't have a chance to shoot.

But, on the 25th of September, I was attracted by the sunset and sun rays coming out from the back of the huge cloud when I was on the way to shoot for Magical Autumn Festival at school. The scene was so beautiful. I quickly took out my camera and snapped a few shots. Then I walked around the Koi Pound area to shoot for preparations for the event. Then, about 10 mins later, I saw another photographer shooting the sunset near the design canteen using Sony Alpha DSLR. He showed some of the shots he had taken, and his shots were also nice.

So, I took out my camera again and starting to shoot. First few shots, I just use my zoom to shoot the sunset scene but I realized that I wanted to add some interesting foreground element with the backdrop of the sunset. Then I used a tree as silhouette, used ISO 100 to get smooth picture and Clear Picture style to make the shot more contrasting. The end result is below:

End of the day, Beginning of the Night

The other shot without the tree:
Beautiful Sunset

Larger sizes of photos can be seen here.

No comments: