21.12.07

Last Day of Block A, Year 2.2

The following will be some random photos that I took on 13th December which is the last date of Block 'A' of current semester. I brought my Canon to school because of the following two intentions:

1. To shoot some Motherboard shots for my upcoming "Computer" Series
2. To shoot my classmates and may be group photo of the whole class

I haven't fulfill the first one. Because I haven't went to "CARC" lab and shoot the photos.

For second one, I only took some shots of my classmates and not the group photo of the whole class. May be I will try next time.

After the individual presentation to Dr. Nalaka, I shared my knowledge of photography to Ryan, Kaiwen, Gen, Yuan, and Huishan. And also took some shots of printer for my series and some other things. The following is two photos among a numeber of photos I took:

Lollipop for you!
Lollipop for you

Through the ITAS Lab Window
Through the ITAS window

Then, I went to library and took some shots along the way to library as follows.

At library
At library

Cross with care
Cross with care



Design School
TP Design School

Above
Above

Recently, I am into shooting photos according to a theme or about a subject. I had taken a number of photos about the following:
1. Computers
2. TP Sports Complex
Currently, it is in the process of shooting some remaining photos. Once I finish shooting, I will compile the photos about each of the above topics and upload on my blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

К слову сказать, лучший способ обезопасить себя от навязчивых мобилок - включить Подавители сотовой связи