9.12.07

Photos

Gina has been asking me to update my blog with more photos... Previously, there are delays in uploading my photos due to some busy time doing assignments and my laziness. Now, to fulfil Gina's request, I will upload recent photos (total of 5),one of them was shot about a day ago and the rest were shot today.

Thanks Gina and every one visited to my blog and view the photos I have taken. Critics and Comments about my photos are also welcome.

A short story about how I happened to shoot these photos today. Today, woke up quite late and then went to Microsoft's Walk the Success Lane Seminar at One Marina Boulevard from 1 to 5pm. I took my camera to shoot some bird's eye's view of Marina Bay, the Esplanade, from the 22nd level of NTUC building. But that idea of shooting didn't spur my mind to shoot after the seminar because I had previously taken some shots from the same place. The sky was also cloudy and not a very nice colour and contrast. I did took a few shots but all are just normal shots.

Then, took MRT to Eunos to go back home. While I was walking from the MRT station to bus stop opposite the station, I suddenly got a strong feeling to shoot photos even though I didn't see any interesting thing to shoot. After that, I walked around and look for something to shoot. Then, I saw the 4 public phone booths on one side of the walkway. First idea I got was to shoot them from outside. But after taking, seems like not contrasting and interesting. So, went in to one of the booths and shot the RED phone. Thanks to "Clear" Picture Style setting in my Canon camera, the red colour turn out very vivid and contrasting. The photo "In the Booth" below:

In the Booth
Then look around again to find some subjects to shoot. See the photos below:

Litter
Litter

Silent Ride
Silent Ride

On Bus
Bus Ride

The following photo was taken about 1 day ago:
Full, Empty
Full, Empty

I shall end my post with my photo taken by Deb using my just-average handphone camera at Noise Singapore 2007 Showcase. One of my photo "Tiny" was selected to be showcased at the Noise Festival Showcase at Level 5, The Hereen Shops until 20th Dec(11am to 8pm). You can drop by there and view nice artworks (photos, graphic designs, music). Visit the official wesite for more details. Thanks Deb, Serena and Suan Yang for accompanying me to go there. :)

No comments: