15.3.08

Imagine Cup Briefing

Haven't updated my blog for one week plus. Last week, I went back to TP almost everyday to do Imagine Cup (IC) project meetings and briefing. Wednesday, received email from Microsoft informing us that we were into the Semi-finals of the Imagine Cup Singapore round. We will be competing with other 15 teams from various schools in Singapore. The semi-finals will be held on 24th April. Only about 1 month left to develop the system. Stressful weeks ahead, i think.

Today, I met with my IC group mates and attended briefing by Microsoft at its office at One Marina Boulevard. Mr. Stanley Tan briefed and then they recorded a short video clip to upload to the official Singapore Imagine Cup. The website is current down. I will update when it is up and how to vote for our team.

Meanwhile, the followings are some photos I took today. The weather was very nice. The sky was blue and an ideal day to shoot outdoor photos. Hope Suan Yang could go around and shoot for his entries for Singapore Yong Photographer Award entries. Oh, after the briefing was over, I walked to KT at Chinatown to drop my 120 Kodak 100TX roll for development. They said need to wait for at most 3 days... Will upload the photos after I collect next week. :)

Nice View of Marina Waterfront





Straight Ahead


Finally...
Team Mamagaia


No comments: