7.7.08

Updates

This morning, results of top 6 teams was announced. During the time of announcement, I was very excited and wishing very hard for Mamagaia to be in Top 6. But, in the end, we are not in the Top 6. But I reflected myself about the journey that we took in Imagine Cup. Since January, we started our project for Imagine Cup. We went through proposal submission, semi-finals, Singapore Finals, World Wide final Round 1, Round 2. Done a lot of presentations, preparations and programming. Learnt a lot and it is very good and invaluable experience to participate. Will share more of my experience later on.


For now, below are preview of pics that I took in last few days. More to come...



Eiffel Tower view from the street near my hotel


Blue Eiffel Tower at night to commemorate the France's Presidency of EU


Team MamaGaia with team from Serbia


Photo grabbed from Yang Lin's blog.



No comments: