28.7.08

Brazil Olympic Soccer Team in Singapore

Now going to post about photos of Brazil team arrival. Will continue my postings about my experiences in Paris on other days.

Brazil Olympic Team arrived Singapore on 23rd July for their preparations for Beijing Olympics.

Firstly, could not make a decision on whether or not to go to the airport and see them. Next day, brought my dslr to school in case if I got the urge to go to Changi Airport and shoot photos of them.

After finishing gym at school, I decided to go as it is a rare chance for me to get to see and shoot photo of famous players such as Ronaldinho, Anderson, etc.

I left school at around 5:30pm. I was thinking that I would be late as the official landing time was 5:57pm. It took around 45mins to reached to the Terminal 1.

Brazil team took Air France's AF256 from Paris, which is the same return flight that we took when we returned from Paris after Imagine Cup.

Walked to the end of Terminal 1 and saw a big crowd of fans and supporters waiting near the exit door.I think at around 6:30pm, all the team members gathered together and coming out.

The waiting fans shout loud cheers and I think it was the loudest when Ronaldinho, new AC Milan star came out. I also got to see him in person. He is tall in Brazil yellow shirt.

The followings are the photos that I took. Only can captured a few standard photos as all things happened in very short time and I also need to shoot over the people standing in front of me.


Ronaldinho

Signature for one lucky fan

Man Utd midfielder Anderson

Latest: Brazil defeated Singapore Selection team 3-0 in exhibition match played today at National Stadium.

No comments: