15.9.08

To My Dearest Friends

A Sunday night.
After dinner, after work.
After the heavy rain, it is cool.

Memory brings back those golden moments with my friends from Myanmar.
Those times, we spend together, flashed back in my mind.
Go to school riding at the front seat of my friend's TownAce, blasting songs of all kinds from pop to dance songs.
Attend tuition classes, rushing to complete homework, and play soccer, 3-a-side, at narrow street before the teacher comes.
Enjoy summer holidays traveling to places afar, talking, joking, sight-seeing and tasting new kinds of food all along the way.
Sit at the roadside cafe, spending some evenings chit-chatting about other people's news, gossips and more.
Those memories are still in my mind. Time flies fast.

With the absent of online IM-ing, keep in touch through snail mails which slowly and steady travel to the destination and phone calls which burn a hole in my pocket.
Quite a long time since the last letter and phone call.
But I still remember them fondly miss them badly.

Wrote a letter...
To update about me
To ask about them and other friends
To wish them good at their studies
To tell them about my dreams about them.

No comments: