8.6.08

Director's List Award Ceremony

The ceremony was held on 31st May (last Saturday) at Audi 1. I got the award for my Junior year (last year)

Unlike last year which was held in LT, this time it was held in Audi and more students also. Since my mom was working half-day, my dad accompanied me. Dip IT Silver Medalist and LKY award recipient, Lup Peng shared his experiences of going OCP trip and wining First in Microsoft Office Skills competition. Then our IIT school director, Ms. Lim Sok Keow, awarded the certificate to all students. After that me, Lokman and Ryan met with our C133's new careperson- Ms Ann.

Then have group photo taken and refreshments. Took some photos with some(some cannot find, i think they went home) of my fellow Senior students also. But the group photo and me taking the award is not with me. I will upload them once I get. Meanwhile, the followings are some photos that we took on that day. :)





No comments: