7.6.08

Term Break and PSP

Today is the official beginning of 2-week term break. Although there will be no lectures or practical classes during this period, it is not really a relaxing period for some students as they still need to do projects and assignments which will be due in a few weeks time when school reopen. Still remembered those days, I came back to school and did assignments in Year 1 and 2 during holidays. For me, I don't have any assignment submission. But there are many things that I need to do.

During this term break,I will be PSP-ing. You may be wondering whether I bought a new PSP. Here, PSP does not refer to Play Station Portable. PSP is short form which stands for

Programming
Soccer/sports
Photography

Haha.

Regarding to first item on the above list, it is the biggest item and I will be spending most of my time doing programming and school related work for competitions such as MOS(Microsoft Office Skills) Singapore Round, studying for banking test. Will be going school for trainings and meetings.

The second item, soccer refers to Euro 2008 which begins today. 16 teams will be competing and once in every 4-year event. But one of the bad thing is that most of the matches will be played in the wee hours of the morning, (i.e.) at around 3am. So, most probably I will not be watching live matches. May be delayed telecasts or highlights. And also most important thing is that NAFA test is coming in less than one month time. That means I need to start intensive training for it.

Last but not least, photography is my interest but these days haven't shot much. I will be shooting more photos and joining VC events.

Let me end my post by sharing some photographs of Team Mamagaia. Thanks everyone who votes for our team for People's Choice Award. Keep your votes coming in until the awards ceremony on the 26th June. :) Go green for the sustainability our mother Earth!




Unsuccessful jumping shot. Slow shutter speed. After shooting this photo, we all were laughing for some time as I jumped high in a weired posture. May be Lokman released the shutter release button at perfect time when I jumped highest. Photo credits: Alicia and Lokman.

No comments: