15.6.08

Random Photo Collection

My laptop's hard disk almost full. Today deleted away some photos and uninstalled some softwares. And back up in DVDs. But still only around 4GB left. Time to get an external hard disk next time. While looking through the photos taken in past five months, I found some photos that I took but haven't posted on the blog. Since they were shot at different days at different locations and subjects, they are just random collection. I realized that I haven't shot much photos these few months. It's time to shoot more photos during this term break!

Meanwhile, the followings are the random collection of photos that were taken from Jan to May 2008.

Sunset @ Pasir Panjang


Joy


Fence


Alone


The Polar Bear


Gaze


Breakfast






Workstation (the mouse stopped working recently)




The Tower


Changi Airport in the lens


Reflections


Sunrise


Urban Jungle


Off Day


Work


Agfa Optima 100


Locked

No comments: