15.8.06

150806

Today, got back FNDB assignment, and got A. feel very happy!! My friends in my assignment group also got As. I also happy for them.
Oh, PRSP test very near, need to study array.
My PC very troublesome, it restarts every hour and some times every half hour, I don't know the real cause, may be because of my very very old monitor..or newly added RAM or because of the fault of the video card. But at night, when I chat, that problem don't occur, it is very weird...
Today, only two lessaons, in PRSP the teacher explain about exam. and that lessan was very nosiy because many student kept talking all the time, oh, I must remember to attend briefing on 19 Oct...
My friend from Myanmar send very very long email, i need to reply it and I also help to email my opinion on the topic 'Parents should give full permission on the children', this moring I kept typing but I lost this file because I PC restarted. Very sad :-(
So, I need to retype again, all my ideas gone, I need to think again.
Today, I was very busy because I explain my friends about Java while I chat with my sister.

No comments: