19.8.06

190806 Saturday

1402PM
Today, I sat PRSP Lab test from 9 to 1030. The first quesition is a littet bit difficult and it takes about 25mins to finish, as I am doing this question, I afraid that I can't finished all the questions in time, so I rush and do very quickly. But the other two questions are very easy.
And can ans all the questions.. but the last ans not very sure...
Then, I go to a food stall at the apartment with my friend, Ko Than Hitke, and eat roti prata there.
Then, with him, I went to library and I helped him post an opinion on the CMSK forum.
About 1230, we returned but it rained havily suddely, As I brought my laptop, I went back to engine school and wait for the rain to stop... I waited for about half an hour.. Then returned home.
At home, my grandparents arrived,.so I chat with them...

No comments: