23.8.06

230806

Arr, exam very near, only one day to FNDB exam, about 80% studied, must study more...
I tried CMATHS last year question in the morning. It is quite difficult and it took me about 2 hours to finish and I couldn't answer some quesitions..
At 12, I went school to study with Gina and CO. First, I photocopied some of my lecture, and it wate my precious fifteen at photocopy centre, there are many ppl queing to photocopy, no choice and waited very long. Then, go to Flavour canteen to find my friends, There, Gina, Ryan, Fii, Lokkmann, Izart, Danny, Eunice all studying. I checked Gina ans for CMATHS and explain some doubts from Fii and Eunice.
At about 430 I went back home, and slept for about 15mins as I felt very tired and sleepy. At 530 I wento to my friend house in Eunos and study FNDB until 930. Then I arrived back home at about 10. Very tired...

1 comment:

gina said...

yo friend...thnx for helping me with Maths and clear some of my doubts...exams over now..yupX..can relax~haha...

Happy Holidays!!!