2.9.06

020906 Saturday

Today, my wish not fulfilled. I wish to win a Sony Alpha DSLR at the lucky draw organized by the Straits Times. I completed all the puzzles that included in newspaper every day with a dream to win a SLR camera because I am very eager to own one. I don't want to win the first prize which is 6oinch LCD TV. but I have no luck today. Went near Esplandae where the lucky draw was held with my grandpa. Arrived at about 9 am and there are very few people. We submitted the entry form and went to Suntec city via Marina Square and had parata there. the soup of prata was very nice as well as its price a bit expensive. Went back to the place at about 1015 and there the organizers ask some simples questions about Straites Times and Sony, which is the main sponser. I answered one question correctly and got one notpad, and my grandpa got one umbrella a prize.Then there are some performances. at about 1120 the draw began. First they announced the winners of 21st to 35th prizes which were sony cybershots that I don't interest. When they announced the winner for four Sony Alphas, I feel very excited and pray to win one. But my wish not fulfill. I returned home with some useless thing(notpad) but the umbrella is useful as my grandpa joke it as he can use it as a walking stick. But he is actually very strong and not need one.
Then, at home, mom cooked fried chicken which taste, i think, is very very similar to that of KFC. Very delicious...
At about 4pm, my uncle's family came. they came back from computer show at Expo. They bought a Casion digicam. About 6 they returned.
Then our family went to Expo for IT show. The MRT was very crowded with commuters who went the same way as us. There, I preview new Canon EOS400 which is very nice and I want one. but it's quite expensive. $1689!! My dad said the price will be go down again. So, no choice, must wait. But I really eager to buy a SLR as my simple point-and-shoot digicam cannot take professional shots and fulfill my enthusiasm of taking photos..

2 comments:

Kereen. said...

hey hey! if u wanna get any IT stuffs.. get it on the last day on e last few hours.. cause normally e price will be cut until veri low.. =)

Anonymous said...

wallpapers

hlsl z ´ kx 52