20.9.06

200906 Wednesday

Long time no blog.. I have been lazy to upload new entries.
Yesterday, I went to library and help my friend design a poster. Spent the whole afternoon there.
On Monday, went to school at about 12 to help Ms Low, our careperson. She had to teach teachers from secondary school about Alice application. So, I helped her as a helper. I just helped correct some errors and problems feaced by teachers. It was very enjoyable to use Alice again. I created a game. It is a very difficult task to create a game using Alice.
In the past weekend, Manchester United, my favourite, lost 1-0 to Arsenal. Man U's defence was very week and cannot control powerful striker. Rooney, returning from suspension, was also below per. But I believe they will crush Reading this weekend..

No comments: