8.9.06

080906 Friday

10 days of about one and a half holiday spent. In these day, I created an Alice program call Physics In Alice to teach secondary students about programming using Alice. I spent a week to finish it. Using Alice to create a game that use the Physics concepts, theories and formulae is very difficult. I have few idea how to design game. Now finished and submitted to Mrs Low, our careperson, on Wednesday. I still need to go to school on 14 to help explain the programming concepts to secondary students, and on 18, to teachers.
I also lost contact with my Myanmar friends from school. One went home on this Wednesday. One worked all day. I think about learning Dreamweaver to create and design websites.
Yesterday, I received Email informing that results of exam will be released on 14 September. Hoping good grades..

No comments: