13.9.06

Photos Taken at Class BBQ on 100906 Sunday

me, Lokman, Eepeng, CL
me, CL, Lokman, Gina
Eepene, Gina, me, CL
Lokman, me, Eepeng, Gina
Thank u Fii for photos..
Class BBQ
Location: East Coast Park, BBQ pit #24
Time: 5pm to 10pm
Today is class outing, went to Bedok Interchange to meet with my friends and go to East Coast. Before that, it rained heavily, so I felt worried that all ppl will soaked with water at BBQ. Still raining when I went to Interchange. Luckily, it stopped when I reached there. I searched my friends but could not find anyone around Interchange because I arrived too early. Later, met with Eepeng and Gina and we all waiting for Fii and Andy. Then we all went to Danny's place and help him carry all the things for BBQ. He arranged food for the whole class. But not all students came today. So there was much food..
Then, we went to BBQ pit 24. Danny started making fire for BBQ. Then, at about 6pm we start BBQ. Dany was BBQ expert. He prepared all the food very well and everything was delicious. There were chicken, sausage, stingray, mussel, mango chicken and so on.
Later, Ms Low joined us. She said that the results will out this Thursday.. Then, her two sons and husband arrived. Her younger son was very cute and he started running around with Gina, CL and Eepeng.
Ate until i feel full. It was a enjoyable evening. But, I wished all students came and joined. But only Andy, Danny, Huiyuan, Gina, EEpeng, CL, Fii, Aizart, June, Ryan, Lokman, Ms Low and her family participated.
About 10pm, all went back home, I went together with Danny, Andy and Aizert to bus-stop. Then I took 196 to Interchange.
REACHED at home at about 1115, and felt so tired.

No comments: