20.10.06

191006 Thursday

Watched Champions League Match between Chelsea and Barcelona at 1 am. The match was not as interesting and exciting as their previous meetings. May be because they met in Group Stage. So boring match that I went to sleep again after Drogba scored one goal for Chelsea.
Woke up early again at 7 am to attend Microsoft's 'Walk The Success Lane' Seminar. Took MRT to Raffles' Place and went to Microsoft auditorium at Level 21 of One Marina Bovelard building. Different speakers talked about Microsoft, IT Job Market, how to write resume, Windows Vista sneak preview respectively. Quite boring. But Windows Vista is very cool and nice, it's user interface is more attractive than Windows XP. It's Windows Office 2007 is also full of function. Looking forward to upgrade my XP to Vista.
Today, I was lucky, won one backbag, Microsoft T-shirt and Wiress Optical Mouse at lucky draw!!
Then, I rushed to school to attend Semesteral briefing. There I met again with my very good friends from C133.
The briefing was very short and very brief. There are many subjects we need to take in the coming semester. The are much more lessons in one week compared to the first semester. One thing to relief is that I don't need to take CDS this semester!
Went to Ko Than Hitke house and then went to Mustafa Centre. There my friend bought new Casio Watch, one bermuda. For me, I just did window-shopping.
Then went back home and arrived home at 8pm. Very tired.....
The pictures of the day,
Hazy photos of Singapore


No comments: