2.10.06

021006 Monday

It has been over ten days since I last update new post. It is because I do not have very interesting thing to blog about and may be because of my laziness to blog. Now here comes my new update.
Last Monday, I went to school for mentoring programm for new International students who will attend the coming October Semester. There I met with about 30 plus international students and learnt how to play station games and other things. The oritentation will take place at 9 and 10.
Yesterday, Man U BEAT Newcastle 2-0. It was excellent form for Man U. But Newcastle not played very well and their midfield and defence cannot control man of the match Ronaldo.
Last weekend most of the days are very hazy. When I looked into distance I couldn't see everyting clearly..
There is mid-autumn festival lightning festival at Chinatown. I haven't went there, may be going there after my sister finish exam.
This time, in Myanmar, there Thadingyut Festival going on. During this period, all the people across the country lit candles and laterns at their houses and pagodas. It is the holiday period for students. Also, it is the end of the rainy season and the weather is appropriate for outdoor activities. And young people do good deeds such as doing donations, paying respect and help the older people and so on.
My teacher also organize lightning festival at Kan-Oo Pagoda every year. The whole compound is very bright with the light from thousands of candles. There, me and my friends lit candles went arond the town in the evening. The whole town came alive when the night fell. Many young children played on the street and frequently the sound of firework can be heard.
I missed it alot. . . .

No comments: