27.10.06

First Week of School finished

First weeks, 26 lessons finished. What a long week full of classes.
I was not very familiar with the time and location of classes. One thing I remember is the two four-hour lecture slots which are on Monday and Thursday.
OOPG is not very difficult, and creating new classes is very interesting. In HOOP, the java.Swing class is very useful for creating new user interface.
So far.. CMATHS2 Topic One - Functions - is easy. I have already learnt it in my Grade 11.
IISO is also interesting. It teaches me how information is very important in doing business. It is very practical and useful..
The pratical lesson of IISO was also full of fun. We auctioned things, act as manufactures, distributors, retailors and customers..
Blogging from school lib.. Will continue when I reached home...

No comments: