16.10.06

7 Days to school reopen!

Not update for very long time. Last Monday, went to school for orientation of new international students who will attend October intake. Went to school with the hope of meeting with my friend who was chosen to attend TP. I was hoping she would come to orientation. I also found her name in the registration list. But she did not come. I didn't know what happened to her. I had no information about her except her email. I sent email about the event but no reply. Wish everything is OK with her!

I met with about 13 Myanmar fresher students! Sadly, all of them will attend Engine School. (There is no October Intake for INT school). There are five groups. I was a mentor of Group 3. Group leader was Sweekee. There was 2-hour briefing for freshers. Then, we guided all group members to differnet stations around the school to play station games. Most of the games are boring... Not as funny and interestion as the games I played in April Orientation organized by TPSU.

On Tuesday, went school again for second day of orientation. It was another boring day again! There wasno game, but hour-long briefings. :(



No comments: